CuraLinc, LLC (“CuraLinc Healthcare” or CuraLinc”) is committed to protect all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
CuraLinc maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance to the applicable law. CuraLinc uses industry standard encryption on this portal. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although CuraLinc will do its best to protect your personal data, CuraLinc cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this portal; any transmission is at your own risk.
CuraLinc will not evaluate any computer, tablet, or other mobile device that you may use to access CuraLinc’s services for the secure handling of your personal information. CuraLinc disclaims any liability for any loss resulting from any security and data protection shortfalls originating from you own electronic devices.
What kind of information do we collect?
Your employer, organization, school, association or group must be registered with CuraLinc Healthcare to have access to our services and this portal. CuraLinc may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact and registration forms, and through the use of ‘cookies’ as explained below. The information CuraLinc receives in such a manner depends on the settings on your browser. For example, if you visit this portal to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of CuraLinc’s products, CuraLinc may collect certain anonymous, unrestricted, non-personal information about you from your computer, including the type of web browser software you use, the links that you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the portal used for access, location data, the pages you have visited on this portal, web logs and other communication data. Depending on your choice to use certain features on this portal (i.e. eConnect, Animo Digital Behavioral Health, Emotional Fitness Coaching, etc.), CuraLinc may with your explicit consent collect and process personal information which may include:
- Date of birth/other vital statistics records
- Email address
- Physical/mailing address
- Telephone number
- Personal health information
How will your personal information be used?
Your employer will not have access to your Personal Data stored on CuraLinc systems. However, if your employer offers an incentive plan that offers rewards for completion of CuraLinc’s online programs, with your explicit consent, CuraLinc may share your personal information with your employer including your name, employee identification, and details of which online programs you have completed including the dates. Neither the scores nor responses from your online programs will be disclosed to your employer as part of an incentive plan.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not sell your email address or other information identifying you to third parties. However, we do share your information with companies that are part of CuraLinc or with selected third parties in order to pursue the objectives set out in this policy.
We disclose information about you to others when we believe in good faith that we are required by law or legal process to respond to claims or to protect the rights, property or safety of CuraLinc or others.
What information may be required to be disclosed?
Under certain circumstances CuraLinc may be required to disclose personal data. These circumstances include those required by applicable law.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal information CuraLinc collects and maintains about you. CuraLinc offers you choices about what personal information is collected from you, how that information is used, and how CuraLinc communicates with you:
- You can expect that CuraLinc will collect and process your personal information fairly and in accordance with applicable law.
- You can choose not to provide personal information to CuraLinc by refraining from using features and programs that request your personal information.
- You can elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer.
- Your personal data may be used for statistical analysis and reporting purposes in a manner that does not identify you in any way.
- You may agree to the release of any or all of your personal information to anyone or any organization by giving your consent to CuraLinc; otherwise, your personal data will not be routinely released unless CuraLinc has a legal obligation to do so.
- You may withdraw any consents you previously provided to CuraLinc, or, on legitimate grounds, object at any time to the processing of your personal information or specific categories of data that you consider sensitive.
- You have the right of data portability so that you can retrieve and reuse your personal information for your own purposes.
- You have the right to request at any time correction of any error(s) in your personal information that is collected and processed by CuraLinc.
- You have the right to lodge complaints with any supervisory authority.
- You have right, under certain circumstances, to invoke binding arbitration to resolve any dispute regarding the collection, processing, retention, and/or release of your personal information.
- You may, subject to local law requirements, have the right to (a) to request access to and receive information about the personal information CuraLinc collects and maintains about you; (b) update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information; and (c) have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
- You have the right to ask CuraLinc to no longer collect your personal information for information purposes (e.g. sending information to you by email or SMS text; asking your opinion on CuraLinc products and services) by withdrawing your consent. You can exercise your right to withdrawal at any time by contacting CuraLinc.
Security of your data
Your personal data provided to us will be secured by taking all technical and organizational security measures in such a way that they are inaccessible for access by unauthorized third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is recommended to use the postal service, as complete data security by e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
Duration of storage
The personal data provided by you will be stored by us for the duration of use of the portal or in the event of the provision of information, services or support until expiry of the applicable statutory storage period.
Any other questions or concerns
314 West Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The laws of the State of Illinois govern this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) to the extent as not overruled by applicable local law. You irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the County of Cook, State of Illinois, U.S.A. for any action arising out of or relating to this Statement if no local law gives you the inevitable right to apply to your local court. You may be able to access this site from any region in the world. If your use of any benefit offered by this portal conflicts with the laws of your region, then CuraLinc Healthcare respectfully requests that you do not use this portal; you are responsible for your own knowledge and understanding of the laws of your region as well as your compliance with them.